Cool Whatsapp Status in a creative style - pixelblog4u

Breaking

Thursday 24 August 2017

Cool Whatsapp Status in a creative style



Best WhatsApp Status Quotes

WhatsApp status is a great way to express yourself. It is an expression, written exactly & in a precise way to reveal one's views, thoughts and emotions in a creative style. WhatsApp status displays how uniquely and ingeniously you can put your thoughts in words. Updating status on WhatsApp or changing it from time to time simply defines your way of living life or way towards life. Besides this, updating status is thought-provoking and is really a fun, if you are able to manage it smartly and effectively. There are different types of WhatsApp status that one can use, as per their convenience or mood.


Cool WhatsApp Status Quotes
These types of whatsapp status are for the persons, who want to exhibit a cool side of their personality. Some of the cool whatsapp status are stated here with.


I didn't change, I just grew up. You should try it once.

I love buying new things but I hate spending money.

I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right.

I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment