Funny WhatsApp Status - pixelblog4u

Breaking

Thursday 24 August 2017

Funny WhatsApp Status



Best WhatsApp Status Quotes


WhatsApp status is a great way to express yourself. It is an expression, written exactly & in a precise way to reveal one's views, thoughts and emotions in a creative style. WhatsApp status displays how uniquely and ingeniously you can put your thoughts in words. Updating status on WhatsApp or changing it from time to time simply defines your way of living life or way towards life. Besides this, updating status is thought-provoking and is really a fun,  


Funny WhatsApp Status Quotes


Funny whatsapp status is a way to display a hilarious side of your personality to others. Your funny whatsapp status adds happiness and positivity in other's life, who all connected with you whatsapp. Here are some examples 


 My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.

I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them.

I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.

You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it…

Whoever says "Good Morning" on Monday's deserves to get slapped..


No comments:

Post a Comment