Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes in a creative style - pixelblog4u

Breaking

Thursday 24 August 2017

Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes in a creative style



Best WhatsApp Status Quotes



Updating status is thought-provoking and is really a fun, if you are able to manage it smartly and effectively. There are different types of WhatsApp status that one can use, as per their convenience or mood.

Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes
 Romantic whatsapp status shows what you think about love and how well you can express it. Here are some of the romantic whatsapp online status




Nothing is perfect, but when I'm with you everything is perfect.


Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

I love my life because it gave me you; I love you because you are my life.

There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would chose my last breathe to say I love you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment