Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes - pixelblog4u

Breaking

Thursday 24 August 2017

Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes



Best WhatsApp Status Quotes
 Updating status on WhatsApp or changing it from time to time simply defines your way of living life or way towards life. Besides this, updating status is thought-provoking and is really a fun, if you are able to manage it smartly and effectively. 
Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes
 Romantic whatsapp status shows what you think about love and how well you can express it. Here are some of the romantic whatsapp online status

Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, but only one person is enough for a beautiful life…

The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.

Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear you voice I fall in Love all over again.

I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment