Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes - pixelblog4u

Breaking

Thursday 24 August 2017

Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes



Best WhatsApp Status Quotes 


Whatsapp Status in a creative style

Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes

Romantic whatsapp status shows what you think about love and how well you can express it. Here are some of the romantic whatsapp online status

My love for you is like a mirror. You can break it into pieces but when you look closely, you're still in it.

In the world there are billions of people, In my eyes I see only you.

Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment